Got a few reads in in May, all fiction except for one.
Most of the books were a quick re-read before wild releasing. I have hung onto “The Sledge Patrol” tho’ as I think H will want to read it, as I consider it a very interesting story – also the one non-fiction. I’m not sure how much Greenland has changed since this book was written, but it sounds like an interesting place to visit.
- Fire From Heaven Mary Renault
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 Sue Townsend
- Growing Pains of Adrian Mole Sue Townsend
- The Death of Dalziel: A Dalziel and Pascoe Novel Reginald Hill
- Mists of Avalon Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Sledge Patrol David Howarth
- Bridget Jones’s Diary Helen Fielding
- Bridge Jones Edge of Reason Helen Fielding
- Bishop As Pawn Ralph M McInerny