Just a hem to go, and this is finished. The machining is done, just a bit of hand sewing required.
The only tricky bit will be remembering, or finding some notes (as I do, take notes that is) on turning the corners.
It is or was to be a tablecloth for our dining room table. Except that as I started it that long ago (like over 10 years ago), my taste in colours may have changed. Also, I measured it without the leaf in the table and we tend to leave it in the table these days.
I’ll leave the decision to keep the quilt or let it go once it is finished. In the meantime, I need to find the thread to do said hemming.
Also, in the green room I found five books amongst the fabric and unfinished applique and quilts. More books to put on my BookCrossing shelf – yay!